BMS have been providing a comprehensive commercial building maintenance, repair and refurbishment service in Nottingham and throughout the East Midlands since 1998
Throughout our history, we’ve worked hard to ensure we always offer the very best in value, quality, reliability and safety. Our services are designed to offer a comprehensive and all inclusive range of solutions for any building or structure requiring maintenance, repair or refurbishment.
BMS are registered with Constructionline and CHAS accredited (the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) having demonstrated compliance with and sound management of current health and safety legislation. We employ a skilled and highly experienced team that incorporates fully qualified tradesmen and engineers and invest heavily in on-going company commitments to quality, safety and the environment with regular training, pro-active equal opportunities and anti-racism policies.
So no matter how big the project, or how many disciplines are required our bespoke formed teams have the expertise and versatile skills base to maintain, repair or refurbish anything from industrial plants, offices, schools and hospitals to hotels, restaurants, clubs and shopping centres.
We maintain, repair and refurbish
• Universities, schools and academies
• Rail, roads and car parks
• Offices and business parks
• Industrial plants and warehousing
• Hospitals, resthomes and medical buildings
• Shops, retail parks and shopping centres
• Hotels, casinos, nightclubs, restaurants and public houses
• Period and Listed buildings, historic monuments
• Social housing and apartment blocks